Saturday, November 10, 2007

Calories Full Bag Homestyle Popcorn

Removals is no pie!

I'm almost all moved .
Grossomodo , I / we have:
-TV
-washer / dryer clothes
-couch-internet-phone

I look forward to power back on the net at will. Not that I find the time long, no. I'm pretty busy these days but the internet is made indispensable. Also essential to wash her clothes. It still makes me a bit ch! st think of it but I tell myself that much is fact. Mount a stove and fridge the 2nd through some sort of evil tower climb is not easy. Luckily I have good friends ... very good friends. Thank you for the boxes, furniture, appliances , cleaning, floor and everything!
Thank you especially for the good time and moral support, it feels so good!
... back in a few days now and then I squat computer rooms and cafes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment