Monday, October 27, 2008

Community Service Hours Faking

Unity is STRENGTH

Hello,

On October 27, 2008, Personal CAMIF was placed in receivership by the court of Niort. We talk a lot of employees in the media, probably rightly.

But little is said about thousands of customers actually defraud some of their savings.
I am one of them: 8'060 € went up in smoke in a kitchen CAMIF I'd never see color. 100% payment due with the order and cashed on the 15th October when the boat capsized (see the article in the New Republic from 15.10 here: http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/dossiers/actu/ index.php? back CAMIF = & rub = 10 & num = 83237 )

Following my call on various forums to meet under the email address sos.camif @ gmail.com , I open this blog keep all those (and there are many) who wrote to me to take stock of the situation, to circulate relevant information and to propose actions concrete.

Xavier

0 comments:

Post a Comment