Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Stores Sell Shrink Wrap

Message November 4

I remind you that the forum is now this:
http://www.e-litige.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=41
You can open an account with a pseudonym if you want any part in the discussions.


I urge you to give them any useful information to other members (do not send them to me directly because I can not answer any requests for publication), for example if:
- You have undertaken individual action: letters to judges, major consumer groups, governments, banks, media, CAMIF SA.
- You have recovered your money, and how. Know that cashing a check can be long because it goes through the clearing house (
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensation ). The indication to debit your account is not an absolute guarantee that the money was actually credited to CAMIF. Ask your bank to absolutely tell you the status of your check if it is recent, and made opposition.
- You brought a criminal complaint with the Prosecutor of the Republic, claiming to have been misled when purchasing. This act may lead to the initiation of an investigation into how the sales were made before the liquidation
- You have recovered your goods via a delivery person or the provider.


Also I want to briefly respond to some criticisms of "passivity", and also those who send me thanks.
Even if I do not give up, unfortunately I can actually not do everything alone, because of time and expertise.
I am counting on each of thousands of people mobilized by this blog (or other media) to act individually and that in many ways: contacts with consumer associations, media, authorities, criminal complaints, etc. ...


Does each of you has done all this?

Many do it and he should thank them, not me. It is the sum of all these actions that count.

The goal of the blog is to share all available information. The partnership with e-litige.com has the advantage of providing legal responses more accurate and maintain a nice forum and moderate.

The database of customers https: / / soscamif.dabbledb.com / page / soscamif / EzfSdVCN is an important evidence of your determination.
The second database, which lists the reasons for late delivery ( https: / / soscamif.dabbledb.com / page / reportsdelivraisoncamif / iGZyUuFL ) is important to understand what happened to CAMIF recent months ...

I am sincerely sorry if you think it does not move enough but I do not pretend to move mountains through a single blog, just add a stone among others in the building.
I can not replace me in a few days to strong consumer associations as 60 million or UFC-Que Choisir, which - hopefully - will give echo to the voice of aggrieved consumers quickly if we are sufficiently many ask. If they do not move in this case, they clearly fail at their mission.

In addition, employees and suppliers have contacted me personally to witness and discuss with me about their plight and what they experienced. I also encourage them to publish their stories on the forum. All course share our righteous indignation and their words are even harder than yours. Many had great respect for "members". All to account those responsible.

Finally, concerning the disposal of stores, according to our information, it is likely that everything is returned to Niort. I invite you to write to the legal representative to request keeping the goods in each local store, and if there is wind, to do for customers of the store, and primarily those affected by the bankruptcy.

Thank you all,

Xavier

0 comments:

Post a Comment