Wednesday, May 19, 2010

November Date For Premium Bond Draw

Between France and Acadia, my heart is torn

is writing a letter to a friend these days that I went to the evidence. Between France and the Acadia, my heart is torn. I am in France for five months now, and I only have a month here. My true for me, it's Canada, Acadia, Moncton. I'm good in me, very good itself. I love everything there: friends, family, colleagues, work, environment, culture, etc.. My home temporarily for six months in 2010, is France's Grenoble. What I like here is my freedom of action, my time that I can better manage and, most importantly, my colleagues and my work environment. Note that I'm working on the same issues here in Moncton, I work to my own projects, but hey, a lot of things are different.

My heart is torn between being here and therefore be in me. There's no doubt that I return to my home in late June, but as the days progressed, the more I realize that much of my heart will stay in France I feel to lose a important part of my life, an emptiness that I find it hard to fill when I return to my home.

At least I think that socially, my life will be a lot more interesting than here in Moncton. In France, people are very individualistic. It's very difficult to contact those that are not known. If I'm alone in a public place, a restaurant, a bar, a theater, never or almost never a neighbor does speak to me. This is the big difference between here and Acadia. Among us, we made efforts to integrate people ... But hey, that's the only negative point I have to stress at this time. I admit that it's still an important point because the social aspect was a big part of my life.

In recent months, I thought I should maybe keep my home in France, it would be easier for me to come regularly knowing that I have a foothold here. Anyway, as time progresses, I tell myself that it would be crazy to make this investment. It was like taking the decision to keep my apartment, I felt less the end of the project happen, but hey, it will not happen, I can not afford this luxury. I'll have to find another way to not feel it's the end!

I will return to France, I have two short trips planned here in August and October, but this is not the same thing. You must say that I'm just spoiled child, that I should meet this wonderful experience that I'm live, the chance that I often travel from Canada to Europe, and you'll surely right. I feel like I'm about to close a part of my life I do not just want to close. As Ariane Moffatt said, "I want everything!

I always want everything and nothing less ;-) I was 12 when I found out when I knew that the thing that would mark my life, what would my independence, my ability to take decisions. I look forward to this day arrives. I went to bed every night thinking about it, dreaming in it. Obviously, if I did not have parents that I, who followed me in all my projects without ever questioning them, and if I had not had health iron I have, I probably would not have decided the way to go. But fortunately, I have not experienced major barriers.

By this time, I feel I lose control of my independence ... because these are my feelings take over. Not easy to admit. Not easy at all. Do not worry, I'm well, at least relatively well! Everything is going very well in my life. It's just that my heart beats between France and the Acadia. But still, I can not wait to come home. By there, I still have a month to continue to learn about the world of entertainment in France. To be continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment