Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How To Build A Wakeboard Kicker Pic

Diving


've decided I'm going apart. I was supposed to jump in early summer but I got an offer I could not refuse. I sign the lease tomorrow, just before going to work (already Thursday ARGH). I can not wait, although I know it will be expensive ... but the price to pay for full autonomy and freedom that comes with it. I decided that this morning, after a couple days of reflection and I move on Friday in one week. It goes fast but it's okay ! I find it funny that I démennage worse that I no more than 2 or 3 trips to make. Bed, table, sofa, computer, desk, chest of drawers. Simple but useful, my roommate does the rest! I hope we will get along well, actually 'em know, 'm not even worried! A nice little quiet corner a few steps from downtown , that should bring down gasoline consumption! Everything looks perfectly fine, miss more than the washer / dryer. Meanwhile, I return home mommy to clean my clothes ... it feels like one of those shots U.S.. I can not wait to be installed and begin to live in my home ... it'll be a new beat life. J'pense it'll be good!


Otherwise, for those who have experienced ( roommate or not) how it happened? Tips, comments? Story to the audience a little -O-Meter .

(I feel j'commence blogging extensively, I almost feel like Retype interface, yes, but when?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment