Monday, October 29, 2007

What Colour Goes With Black Furniture

Halloween 2007

Oh, eventful life ! These This time, I feel like I'm always fucking in situations not possible. Another impression is the one I always say: I feel that and I confess that I myself was starting my typing on my nerves. But hey ... Going back to sheep, I just like to share my worst experience so far debauchery. In fact, it's not that I was broke but the atmosphere in what me and my boyfriend we ended up.


Leaving the hypnosis show which I went with my family (yes, the same show at which my mother has picked up on the stage to do a werewolf and spit his gum on a sexagenarian another story ...) I called P. For as agreed, we got into the end of St Spirit "p 'tit party " Halloween. When we arrived, no way to find parking in the courtyard of the Girl and even less on his land, which had turned into a real rack cars. After finding a hole in a remote field near an old "outhouse " ancient, it was decided to disembark.

It has taken 10 minutes before that one reaches the center of the house, sneak disguised among the crowd who obviously was at a much more advanced than us. All stereotypes (the boyfriend abusive alcoholic, the addict, the slut, the Smath the frozen ...), is met with shouts and laughter bold: the cacophony! It has engaged in a $ 2 bet to guess the time was that the guy was going to throw down the slack. Apparently his condition was perfect for a 1:30. Beer? We had to put it in the bath because obviously, given the state of the house and disguises, was the only place where it was not warm: P! The frozen tell my that it had arrested the marijuana because that it had fallen steeply at a breathless kiss. The frame has its male

The violent has " vargas" has kneed the guy who had dropped a cigarette in the eye. The frozen have badtrippƩ before the strobe and the bitch? No need details ...

was the first time that I was "the -nowhere-total "of party and I confess that I liked it! Until that one being stolen our beer anyway! Predictable tell you ? I agree! It has unfortunately been forced to meet the successor to drinks, a very pretty little woman! And sympathetic hand that! For a girl who had never done that, and that made him especially for troubleshooting, it was amazing! I think that it was quickly understood the principle of tip because that 'with a wink which told me, handing me my drink, I immediately wanted to give it a p 'tit 2: P. Unfortunately, despite its p 'tit air sociable and friendly, it has been a boyfriend , p' tit detective who obviously was having fun with friends.

I met a handful people and I 'hopes recrosses really a bunch! It I miss so much what kind of party lost. We should do more often. The problem is who will pick up later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment