Thursday, October 25, 2007

Letter Giving Permission For Travel

2 balls, 2 catches


(Note to myself: In the future, try to find titles / images signifcatifs more and not just what goes through my head)

Hehe! I thought that for a guy who was planning to get back to blogging, it's pretty bad start! But damn ... I have more time! : (I'm always out somewhere for something and when it is not ca ... Bah is the college or the job! But hey I guess I'll be able to point a little more often these days it. Yep, I have trouble with my car and I find myself walking for an indefinite period, shame! Fortunately, there is always someone to help me, AC is great! Speaking of that, j'viens me realize that I not have my cell on me and the mechanic must call me an hour to another: not much!


Conclusion:
Have a good fds and enjoy Halloween, it's always a good excuse to party;)

AH! I forgot .. I am looking for dance tunes and club 80-90 years or even 2000 if they are good! Provided that move!

0 comments:

Post a Comment