Monday, December 20, 2010

Fat People Sitting On People Fetish

Gingerbread, edition 2010.

should never put off until tomorrow what can be done the day before. From this saying, I started my gingerbread few days ago. Happy
initiative for two days because an electrical problem prevented my oven working.

bad, Santa Claus is a little ahead past brought me a book on the Gingerbread House Fortweger in Alsace. I look forward to testing their recipes. Unfortunately it's going to have to wait a bit.


Here is the 2010 collection with a small change in the production of pulp: the addition of invert sugar. Oh this is not a revolution, but after testing, gingerbread cakes less sweet and stays longer provided, however, be careful not to overcook the, as I did last year.











THE RECIPE: Warm
250g honey 50g mix of rye flour and 200g of wheat flour and 30 g of invert sugar.
Add: 3 points
knife orange peel - 3 points of lemon zest - 1 yellow - 4g 4 spices - anise powder 1g - 5g Cinnamon - 0.5g cardamom - 2.5g baking soda and baking powder 2.5g previously diluted in a little water.


Mix well.


Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.


If the dough is a little soft to harden for half an hour in the cold.


The extend cut. If they are to be frozen, do not brown them with milk or egg yolk, icing takes me well on a biscuit brown.


Bake for 9 minutes (cookies should show flexibility, they harden after).
Conduct decoration when cooled.




Where can I find pretty colored sugars to finish? :



0 comments:

Post a Comment