Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cellebrite Ume 24 Pro Update

Premonition

Already a moment had passed since my last visit to the square efour 10, joliette cinema. The last night is a premonition that we decided to go. Must say we had no choice, I arrived, as usual, rather late and it was the last remaining movie drinking. Any e way is what we agreed and it has proved an excellent choice.

Probably the best movie Sandra Bullock has long been that the top of its 43 years is still nothing to envy his younger colleagues. Anyway, the charm the film also lies in the development stage and, if not more, in the scenario. Vou s may have seen the previews but I still put a little context. This is the story of "I-don't-know-more-his-name" which saw the premonition of the death of her husband, hence the title. She rises every morning at a messy week and she is trying to collect events in order to understand better what is happening. What makes the charm of the film is probably the timeline. Although it is completely lost, the events fit together and each day we get a little better to understand what happens. At one point I thought I hear a horror genre film but not the American way, fortunately. The film is a thriller with very good taste, a must in my opinion. The effects of noise and cameras are also well calibrated, where needed when needed. There is not really playing the part of the secondary characters, the action is great ment placed on the woman in question and after all, is understandable but in the scenes where they are involved, they are fantastic . If I had something wrong with the movie, I probably would talk about the fact that the actress appears in some scenes, a bit too "freak" for events not so serious. As in any film, there are few laps but I think they are part of the movie, you will need it to live out the next scenes. Nothing extraordinary, but correct. Briefly, I would say that the film is worth a little kick or a $ 9.50 stamp to be vo film card, you will not regret it.

LINKS
PopMatters
Website
Cyberpresse

0 comments:

Post a Comment