Saturday, March 10, 2007

Plans For Building Board Breaking Holder

smell like a cash

Last post before the "bug on the progress of time," it is 11:30. First of all I want to remind you I love you all old, new and old friends. You have been my colleagues, relatives and confidants that I will never forget it. That, my intentions disproportionate but were probably better than not enough!

Now to what really matters, ie the cash! These time it's really about THE IN: trend. We talk with the election news, the blogosphere , taxes: especially my mother, she is in good accountant, decided to start her own clinic! In short, cash is everywhere! You scratch that maybe the bottom of the barrel in search of a rounded end of the month do not despair especially! The billionaires' club is not closed it! The Express. en taught me that the world population now 946 billionaires in 2006 with 153 new! You want a winning combination, hear me well!

To become rich you must:-S
call Bill Gate, and make windows.
Being a wealthy business person and make a TON of transactions.
-Have a name that ends in EV, OV , OF and drinking vodka.
Exploit-Asian.
-back 20 years and invest in telecoms .
-Money. That

, wealth has no secret for you. With that, I leave you because decidedly this playlist really fun to stretch my nerves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment