Thursday, March 8, 2007

Electric Box Level 19 Walkthrough

Ahh, women!

Hey yes, the calendar, once again, and we went around back to the day of the woman. I wonder about the relevance of such a day. That's fine, we chatter of various conflicts and feminists have the opportunity to dump the heart but sometimes I feel that exaggerates. I do not want to play the macho finished and I recognize the country or have been subjected to horrific treatment these women, but ladies, let me ask you: do you feel treated inferiorly, here in North America?

I am quite daccord with disclosures made on several issues such as wearing the burka, excision, neck rings and other female and female non-compliance, but I regret that we wasted the attention of rant such a day for the Western Women. For me, the wife of here in Quebec, is properly treated and is fully the equal of man. Of course, fashion and advertising send back images of Greluche Siliconized but I do not expect women around me to behave, dress or act like, these women are not real. And then the TV picture not only women, do not tell me that the male stereotype is a myth! Quebec feminists would benefit to open your eyes a little and be less selfish, the era of feminism is international!

Related Articles
The beauty that hurts Katia Chapoutier-> Sun
A review of the horrific treatment suffered by women through time, ouch!

Items not related
A British grandmother cooked with cannabis> France-Presse
Article unusual rather funny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment