Monday, March 12, 2007

Programmes Church Samples

10h: Time to kill

End lay softly to me. This morning, the lady who "lift" to the college was late, so I had plenty of time not to attend my first class. It started well ... I took the opportunity to update myself in my work, should say that I really was not active during the break ... but now I'm ready, and for the second part of Session I attack! I've just finished a draft of my program training courses for muscle, we'll see how it will give (see my motivation, not much doubt ). You should have seen my companion table, ultimately it's really pretty back in the classroom.
10h
Currently, my colleagues finish the course, only to join the teacher to give him a duty freshly finished, you will come to say that I'm not after that point!

0 comments:

Post a Comment