Sunday, January 16, 2011

Inna Super Skinny Model

My second competition: cookies that do not eat.

I rarely participates in competitions. For lack of time often. And the number of participants undermines my morale.
Today I decided to participate in this contest because I really like lot and I almost order it. Counting on beginner's luck I'm starting.

is the site for sale online Halwati. Shop.com that organizes it.



To participate, just submit a creation made with one of the two punches to win. Of course, if one has one it will be one that can win.

Beginning on the idea that after the holidays everyone is more or less the plan, I decided to try my luck with a cake recipe that does not eat but who only watch.



I give you the recipe: One cup

flour - 1 / 2 cup of salt - of sufficient water - 1 teaspoon spice Gingerbread - bitter chocolate diluted in water for finishing.

Mix flour, salt and spices. Moisten with water gradually until a dough ball of dough that can be spread.

Flour the work plan, roll out the dough and cut. By the punch Brigitte.

Brushing brush with a little bitter cocoa diluted with water to accentuate the "effect cooking, cake is golden."

Bake at 100 degrees for three hours. (Depending on thickness of the cookie). Salt dough does not like the heat too high which swell and crack.

cool, unusually, do not eat!

To keep these cookies longer you can make a nail lacquer timber after cooling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment