Monday, January 24, 2011

Regaining Kidney Funcction

Canned foie gras in jars.

I love foie gras.

From my adoration for this product I decided to do it myself for obvious reasons: I know what I eat, secondly it costs me less. After tests

baking dish that I met me wanted to test the method of fatty liver preserved in a jar so you can satisfy my appetite whenever I want and still be "below the elbow" as with conventional terrines.

is the skinning, which is the longest to do in this recipe, too tedious, so to simplify my task I bought a denervated liver and I do not regret it.



The method is simple, remove the veins after the liver, it is dirty, pepper (spices are added eventually but Me, I like nature), it is put in very clean jars, we add a teaspoon of port (also optional) is closed.

We put the jars on a rack in a pressure cooker, you put 1 / 3 water.

sterilization in a pressure cooker is fast: 15 minutes on low heat until the rotation of the valve. After 15 minutes past the fire is stopped, we expect another 7 minutes until the steam falls. We pass the pot still closed under cold water for not more cooking time.
It removes the valve is opened.

Once warmed jars they are removed, are expected to be completely cold before checking if sterilization has worked well in trying to open each jar by hand. It should not open if you eat foie gras in the next few days.

Simple no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment