Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Average Prices To Have Hair Colored ?

Champions League - Gattuso: UEFA investigation

UEFA has decided to open a disciplinary investigation against Gennaro Gattuso. The AC Milan captain was guilty of a whim on Joe Jordan, the assistant manager of Tottenham, Harry Redknapp, at the eighth-finals of Champions League between the two teams (0-1) .


Gennaro Gattuso is liable to a penalty. UEFA has decided to open an inquiry following the incidents during the knockout round of Champions League was won by Tottenham on the lawn of AC Milan on Tuesday night (0-1). The Milan captain, already very nervous during the meeting, was guilty of a whim on Joe Jordan, the assistant manager of Tottenham, Harry Redknapp. He was then involved in a brawl that occurred shortly after the final whistle of the match.


Speaking to the press, Gattuso has admitted his mistakes. "I lost my head, confessed to the middle Rossonero. I take full responsibility for my actions (..) I did something I should not have done. I broke the v. Jordan. . in the second period but this does not justify my reaction, he said. I was upset by the words I exchanged with Jordan. They spoke both in Scotland because I played in his country in Glasgow (Rangers, ed) but I will not reveal what was said. I made a mistake to do what I did to someone older than me. I'll wait and see what (that UEFA) will decide, "added the Italian international is suspended for the return leg after picking up a yellow card at San Siro.


coach of AC Milan Massimiliano Allegri, admitted he expected that Gattuso is punished. "I did not like what happened, it's not a pretty sight, and obviously that will be studied (by UEFA). There is certainly a reason why he acted that way but that does not excuse anything. "Meanwhile, Mathieu Flamini would have gone in the dressing room to apologize to the Spurs on his ugly Vedran Corluka on fault that caused the output of the Croatian defender in the 59th minute. Harry Redknapp hopes that this gesture is also considered by the disciplinary committee of UEFA. "I wish they would throw them a look. I do not understand why he has not taken a red card. This is the kind of tackle that can break your legs," complained the manager of Spurs.
Eurosport
http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/16022011/70/ligue-des-champions-gattuso-l-uefa-enquete.html
hebergeur image

0 comments:

Post a Comment