Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ge Stand Mixer 106602 Dough Hook

Chicken Thighs Coca Cola. Dressing

Some time ago I tasted a dish at Coke and I had not found it transcendent. A little bland, most original in the title in the flavors. There are so many recipes circulating on the Internet or magazine that I'm tempted.

I love the sweet-savory dishes. Mr Applemini likes less, unless it's Chinese food. My daughter and my son does not like, it depends on how the dish is prepared.
And again, this recipe made everyone agree, I even have the right to redo. If that's not proof!

I accompanied the chicken thighs with spaetzle spices. The recipe will be published later.

This recipe comes from nowhere, I stole ingredients here and there, I hacked together, stirs, tasted, ground and that's what it gave:
THE RECIPE:
for 4 people:
4 chicken thighs - 1 can of Coca Cola - 1 onion - 1 clove garlic - 2 pinches of ginger - salt - pepper - 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar - honey.
Brown the chicken in a cast iron pan. Remove. Sweat the onions. Deglaze with Coke. Add ginger, crushed garlic clove. Return the chicken thighs and then salt and pepper.
Simmer.
Preheat oven on the grill.
When the thighs are cooked remove from pan, remove the sauce into a baking dish. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Brush thighs with honey. The
broil to serve crispy.
Serve with basmati rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment