Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rotel And Velveeta Pasta Commercial

Welcoming a new partner, with pancakes, it's still a little Candlemas. the greasy pole.

As luck would have it sometimes.


Thursday I finished cooking the pancakes, week of Candlemas forces, even if it makes pancakes all year.
short, I was saying, I finished cooking the pancakes when the doorbell rang. The postman brought me a parcel, I love getting packages!
It came from Alsace, a region famous for its storks, its cuisine, its Christmas markets and now known for The greasy pole.




the greasy pole is: a caterer you can visit in Molsheim (near Strasbourg) at 36 Place d ' City Hall is also a cellar with over 2,000 bottles in stock to meet your requests in person or by mail by ordering via the Internet here.

And it is also a delicatessen where you will find a selection of products of Alsace as the famous gingerbread Gertwiller , fatty livers, beers, etc ... without forgetting the traditional sauerkraut. the greasy pole has also developed its own range of products: various jams and candied , spices, cakes, etc. ...

The package contained: plum jam with cardamom, plum jam, cinnamon, confit Gewurtzraminer (my favorite wine easier to drink than to read), Leckerli of honey, but also spice gingerbread.


You can well imagine that the pancakes have been entitled to preferential treatment: the plum jam with cardamom.
A true delight! Yet I am not a fan of this spice, I'll admit, but now married to that plum is typical, I changed my mind. Even my teenage daughter loved Clara and yet does not throw himself on jams, pfff, she prefers the Nutella, the heretic !!!!!


We have not tasted any, other tastings will be more tickets.


For pancakes, I chose a recipe without eggs , not for health reasons, but simply because I had more eggs!



0 comments:

Post a Comment