Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bloons Level Pack 3 Iphone

New Martine.

For those who have followed the story I am now the spokesperson Martine.
For those who do not know, you can read here "history." Martine

I do not know, I just know her little son, my son's best friend.
But she phoned me on Sunday and asked me to tell you that she would like to thank everyone for your support, your signature, your kindness. It moved me very very clear his great astonishment at this solidarity from strangers.

She said that "it is on track," she hopes to soon be grafted.
She thinks she, of course, because dialysis is a taxing, but she also thinks that this victory could pave the way for other cases.

This, of course I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

add, and there it is only my opinion that the petition has not yet been made and is still time for those who want to bring their signature by clicking on the link below.

Petition : YOU MUST SAVE MARTINE

0 comments:

Post a Comment