Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why Is My Face Red And Hot After I Eat?

The best of the best breads, flour Soezie.

Maybe you remember the post about the famous baguettes 's brother Pistounette Christhummm that had generously shared?


For me it is THE recipe, the best I have tried long ago.


I just wanted to improve a little detail: the alveoli. I found my bread crumbs too airy.
And thanks to my stupidity legendary I remedied the problem but also by testing cooking.

Because I simply forgot the dough one more hour in the machine one afternoon I went to the gossip with a friend in the village.
When I got the dough had risen well beyond the window of the device. A strong odor of alcohol emanated and I thought that my bread would be missed.
I still complete the bread and the recipe has never been so crisp and airy.


time data are purely indicative, that strength to the same recipe as you learn to recognize the "right time".
the humidity of a room temperature, parameters that are different from one day to another.
The oven also can vary the cooking time.
personal tastes as well.


Map is a recipe, you can also do without ", but I can not guarantee the same success because the bread machine in this case serves to oven.


The choice of meal is important too, I kept the flour-white of yesteryear "Soezie home and can also be replaced it seems by flour porridge but I have not tested yet. This will be another post.

THE RECIPE:

360 ml water - 600 g of flour "old white" Soezie * - 10 g fresh yeast - 12 g salt -

Before you start taking the temperature of the flour from the bottom of the Map, in terms of two, adjust the water temperature. The three added together to arrive at 54 °.
Example: tank temperature 15 °, flour temperature 20 °, the water temperature will be 19 °.

Then put water in the tank, then the flour and yeast in the finish.

Choose Program 7 of the machine, mine is a Bifinett for other brands, is one that lasts 1:50 without baking (see instructions on the unit).

When the machine is activated and begins to knead until the dough is well mixed and add salt gradually.
Close the machine and let it roll out the program.
At the end of the program, let the dough still within about 2 h00. I say "approximately" because it also depends on the ambient temperature. When the dough reaches the door open the machine so it can continue its growth.

Remove the dough from the bowl, degas but not too fashion four balls, place on baking sheet sprinkled with flour ** and still leave 1 / 2 hour at room temperature (my room is 21 °).

Meanwhile, preheat oven to 210 ° pan half full of water on the floor (for steam necessary for baking bread).

Perform the scarification of the dough with a razor blade, using moisten with a spray balls and bake for 30 minutes in middle of oven.

* I find the flour in Soezie GammVert. You find a store near you by clicking here .

* * if you have a cooktop that sticks and prefer to drop the parchment paper on it, it may happen that the underside of the bread is not cooked, in which case, cook 20 minutes, turn it upside down and complete its cooking another 10 minutes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment