Saturday, February 12, 2011

Initiation Ideas Guys

puff with green asparagus and goat. Discovery of a white sauce in the palmate-ra-ta-ble.


It seems that those who are against Valentine's Day are angry, frustrated people, single people, in short, those who have no love or do not.
Maybe, but I, personally, it's been years that this day blessed the gods for the trade leaves me cold.
I may be lucky enough to be bad all year?
Yes I confess.
The simple pleasures are not those who are forced by the calendar.
I already had gifts for Valentine's Day, I have already done so, eh, the most memorable gifts I have received was six bricks!
was a lot of humor here.
At that time I was looking for bricks to bake my bread, I spoke to Mr Applemini vaguely that the day of St Valentine is back with six beautiful red brick, although heavy.

But I respect those who take this day to have fun, and elsewhere about this, if Mr. or Mrs. lack of ideas for a small romantic dinner here is an easy recipe, fast and sensitive which may open festivities for an evening that I wish you unforgettable puff of green asparagus and goat cheese.

For the bechamel sauce I decided to try what I nomerai a recipe for snorkeling, the sauce, called "slurry" Françoise Bernard.
For people scrambled with bechamel lumps, it is in-ra-ta-ble.
RECIPE:

For 4 people, uh, not two, if it's for a romantic dinner:

125 g puff pastry - a small jar of green asparagus - 4 nice slices of fresh goat - 1 slice of ham - 4 tablespoons of bechamel sauce * - a bit of egg white - a little yellow for gilding - salt - pepper.

Spread the puff pastry, cut into 2 rectangles.
Brush a little egg white on the dough (to protect against moisture ingredients, the paste will not lose their crunch).
Arrange on each piece of dough with half a slice of ham, slices of goat, and two tablespoons of sauce and finish with the asparagus well drained.
Book two, three asparagus for the final decoration. Close
dough, seal the edges well. Let
relax the cold half an hour.
Meanwhile preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Bake and serve warm decorated with remaining asparagus and serve with a salad of young shoots.

* The bechamel Françoise Bernard
I give you the original proportions, you divide.

40g flour - 50g butter - 1 dl cold milk - 1 / 2 liter of milk to heat - 1 tablespoon chicken stock (or veal) - salt - pepper.
Mix flour into cold milk.
Heat the milk with half a liter of broth chosen.
When the mixture boils, add the flour mixture-cold milk into the hot milk while stirring.
Add salt and pepper.
Reduce until desired consistency.
Then add 50 grams of butter in small pieces.



For more love, you can cut your pastry in the shape of heart, it is Valentine's Day after all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment