Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Private School Jewel Movie

Savarins. Since I don ' happens not to match the pastry, I like them I buy them, I soaked, I really enjoy, so there! I really




That's it I quit! I lower arms, give them weapons!

I tried pasta bun, and I can never match those in the pastry. But there is a reason for that: most buy them "ready". The info I did not invent it, it's a pastry chef, even two, who have told me.

So never mind, I'm cheating, but it's so good.

Did I say it was one of my favorite desserts? No? so it's one of my favorite desserts!

So, I'm not going to give you the recipe for the dough, you can find on this blog, it is here.


By cons I'll share with you the recipe for the syrup to punch Ladurie e. Yes, Ladurée macaroons made, but not that.
It comes from the book "Sweet."
By the way, thank you to Martin who gave me this book for my birthday. No, no, relax, you do not forget to wish me, just that she enjoyed an afternoon shopping for spoiling me with a little advance.



Okay, back to our donuts.

So I bought them ready made, but this does not mean that there is nothing to do!

must first prepare a syrup puncher in which to bathe bundt:

500 ml water - 125 g caster sugar - 1 / 2 lemon - 1 / 2 orange - 6.5 cl old rhum agricole (I went to the rule of thumb, I did not measure) - 1 vanilla pod - 6 cl rum farm for finishing.

Pour water and sugar in a saucepan with a vegetable peeler remove the zest of half lemon and orange citrus press to extract juice.

Split the vanilla bean in half and scrape the inside to remove seeds.

Bring water and sugar to a boil with the vanilla pod, seeds, juice and zest of citrus fruit, the syrup must reach 120 degrees (this is not specified in the recipe, but the syrup is best when it is thicker).

Cool, stir in rum.

Ridding in a large dish and dip the donuts, I let them bathe an hour so they are well soaked and dry at all. The
remove with a slotted spoon to drain. The

garnish with whipped cream or custard , or even a cream tutti-frutti lighter.

whipped cream : (I have not taken the book, I prefer mine less sweet)

400 ml cream - 35 g sugar.

Put the mixer bowl in the freezer for half an hour before starting.

The cream is being removed from the refrigerator at the last minute.

Pour the cream into the bowl from the freezer, whip. When it begins to thicken, stir sugar ice rain, continue whipping until firm enough. Garnish

bundt drained using a pastry bag.

Decorate as you like and chill. You will find

sugars in multicolored: Eating Well .

0 comments:

Post a Comment